50 Lakh rupees funding available for registered NGOs in Pakistan

50 Lakh rupees funding available for registered NGOs in Pakistan

An international funding agency in Pakistan is inviting proposals for funding of upto 50 Lakh rupees.

Project Areas

  • Empowering Vulnerable Populations (persons with disabilities, widows, orphans, the elderly, religious and ethnic minorities, victims of violence, street children, displaced persons, and other vulnerable groups. Grant activities may include technical assistance for institutional strengthening of the grant applicant, advocacy, and communication, among other activities.
  • Encouraging Social Entrepreneurship (support to or formation of social enterprises to address economic or social problems through innovative, sustainable, and scalable business opportunities)
  • Developing Small-Scale Energy Solutions (improve access of remote and underserved areas to alternative and renewable energy solutions)
  • Promoting Culture and the Arts (preserve languages and dialects, cuisine, aesthetics (art, music, dances, and fashion), architecture, and traditional recreational activities, such as festivals and sporting events
  • Improving Disaster Preparedness (support community-based projects that prepare communities to respond to natural disasters, improve their resilience and enhance their ability to compliment government disaster relief efforts)

Project Focus

Organizations can apply for projects in all provinces and regions of Pakistan, including Federally Administered Tribal Areas (FATA), Gilgit-Baltistan and Azad Jammu and Kashmir

Eligible Organizations:

Following types of Pakistani organizations that are registered in the law may apply for funding.

  • non-governmental organizations (NGOs),
  • women’s organizations,
  • community-based organizations (CBOs),
  • non-government academic research and training institutions,
  • professional and business associations,
  • trade unions,
  • media entities,
  • civic advocacy organizations and
  • civil society networks (if they are legally registered)

Please contact PCDC for more information about how to apply.