60 Million PKR Research Funding Opportunity for Universities, Think Tanks & Research Organizations in Pakistan. Apply Now!
An international funding agency is inviting research-based project proposals from universities, think tanks and research organizations around the world for funding support of upto 60 million Pak rupees (6 crore rupees) each.
The objective is to study reasons for low participation of women in research organizations and academic institutions. This may include generating evidence of challenges faced by women to participate in activities of superior sciences. The projects may be upto five years in duration. Research consortia and groups will be preferred for funding.
Who Can Apply?
- Ministries of education/science and technology
- Higher Education Commission
- Accreditation and rating agencies for higher education studies programs
- Faculty professional development agencies
- Grant-making councils for scientific institutions
- Research foundations
- Scientific journals
- Science academies
- Professional associations
- Technical and vocational education and training (TVET) institutions
- Universities (faculties, schools, departments),
- Research institutes,
- Scientific research units within private and public organizations in various sectors of the economy
Last date to apply is approaching.
Please login with your PCDC membership account to access complete information.
To apply for new membership, please click here.