Five-day, Fully Sponsored Scholarship in Thailand for Pakistani Youth. Last 3 Days to Apply
Co-created by Ashoka and Robert Bosch Stiftung, ChangemakerXchange is a global collaborative community for young changemakers to connect, share and develop cross-border collaborations.
Hosted by Ashoka Thailand, this summit will be for young social innovators from all fields and will take place in the beautiful Northern forests.
Please make sure to read the following information carefully before applying, also check out our and values below (all of them co-created with our community) and take a moment to reflect if they are a fit for you, note we are not just an event nor a platform focused on networking or self-promotion for ‘hero-entrepreneurs’ but rather a genuine and authentic community of supportive peers. Should you have any questions or comments, please do not hesitate to reach out to us at [email protected]
Applications are invited to Apply for the Ashoka ChangemakerXchange Thailand Conference 2019. The Ashoka ChangemakerXchange Thailand Conference is open to all the fields for young changemakers to connect, share and develop cross-border collaborations.
The program will run from 25th – 29th September 2019. The program will be held in Thailand in the beautiful Northern forests. ChangemakerXchange brings together some of the world’s top social innovators, who have dedicated their lives to solving a social problem and have the skills and mindset to collaborate for collective impact.
Please visit changemakerxchange.com to read the full details of our selection process.
LOGISTICS AND COSTS
ChangemakerXchange covers your travel costs to/from the venue as well as all of the conference costs for all four nights and five days (including hotel accommodation, inner city travel, food, entrance fees, etc.). However we expect you to cover your own visas, local travel to airport in your own country and from the airport to the venue in the host country (in very limited cases we may be able to support with some of these costs, please reach out to us). We also request a small application contribution of 15 USD (making exceptions for those who are unable to contribute) to cover our costs of thoroughly reviewing a large number of applications, for details see page 3.
Please note that we will be asking people to offset the carbon footprint of their flights and we are also committed to making our events as carbon neutral and environmentally friendly as possible.
Announcement of Result
All participants will be notified by 31st July 2019.
- Must be between 18-35 years old.
- Should lead, co-lead, have founded or co-founded their own social venture/initiative (which can include ‘intrapreneurs’ pioneering innovation and social change from within a private or public sector institution) which is up and running and addresses a relevant social problem. We are unable to accept applicants with an idea only or who are volunteering for an organization.
- Must have a good level of English that enables them to understand, present, and collaborate throughout the summit.
- Should have the skills and know-how to be part of a special community of collaborative young changemakers and be willing to play an active role within this community.
- Must be from Australia, Bangladesh, Cambodia, China, India, Indonesia, Japan, South Korea, Sri Lanka, Malaysia, Myanmar, Nepal, Pakistan, the Philippines, Singapore, Timor Leste, Thailand, and Vietnam.
The Last Date to Apply for the Ashoka ChangemakerXchange Thailand Conference 2019 is 23rd June 2019
How to Apply
You have to Complete an Online Application Form. The Link of the online application is given below as well as the official link is also given.