Organizational Editorial Calendar
Develop Your Own
Editorial Calendar 2016
(Only for PCDC Member Organizations in Pakistan)
Interested in planning your communication activities?
Here is our unique communication planning tool – the ‘Organizational Editorial Calendar’ for 2016.
What is it?
How it Works?
There are separate sheets for each month, loaded with suggestions and leads to help you visualize organization’ s communication needs and generate appropriate responses before time.
What You Can Do with this Calendar?
- Plan next year’s PR activities to strengthen linkages with donors and other stakeholders
- Develop timelines for writing new proposals to generate funds
- Mark national and international days for celebrations and media appearances (dates of major national and international days are given for each month in the calendar)
- Sketch communication workload in upcoming conferences, seminars, workshops & other public events
- Realize the number and frequency of books, newsletters, brochures, campaign materials & IEC materials
- Chart in social media posts, blog entries, info-graphs & other social media interactions to boost traffic to your website
- Map out annual media engagements including press releases, columns, features, TV/Radio/Newspaper interviews, briefings, op-eds, paid advertisements & visits
- Calculate number of presentations to engage board members, communities and other stakeholders
- Visualize research and follow-up for manuscripts
- Generate timeline to clean up lists and databases for archival, mailing and coordination
- Prepare schedule to manage organizational knowledge products; and
- Accomplish other tasks that requires editorial decision-making and resources.
And that’s not all – after downloading, you can continue customizing the Calendar according to your own communication needs for the whole year.
So move forward and start planning your communication activities like never before.