Pakistan Centre for Development Communication (PCDC) is pleased to offer “Associate Membership” to individuals. Please read the following terms and conditions carefully before filling out the membership application form. For more information, please contact us.
IMPORTANT NOTICE: Associate Memberships for 2019 are Closed. Please Check Out for 2020.
Associate Memberships are few in number and offered to the most competitive candidates.
- Public sector officials
- Corporate sector executives
- Sports personalities
Candidates with experience in social sector activities, civil society promotion, human rights protection or freedom of information will be preferred for membership.
Associate Memberships are short-term (only for three months).
Associate members are eligible to receive complete information about four announcements on our website in a month.
Associate members are neither eligible to purchase PCDC publications, nor they can avail discounts on training or incentives offered to organizational members.
The membership fee is Six Thousand Rupees for three months.
The membership fee is payable in advance along with membership application. (Fee will be refunded if an application for membership is not approved).
No application will be reviewed without proof of advance payment from the bank.
- Please send in your cheques, bank drafts or pay orders in the name of;
- Account Title: Pakistan Centre for Development Communication (PCDC)
- Bank: MCB Islamic Bank Ltd.
- Account Number: 1191001839680001
- Branch Code (for transfers inside Pakistan): 1191001839680001
- IBAN Number: PK05MCIB1191001839680001
- Swift Code: MCIBPKKI
- You can also use e-transfers through telephone banking (Telenor Easy Paisa or UBL Omni etc) to our Jazz Cash account on +92 – 03065214008
For more information about payment options and other details, please Contact PCDC