2017 is almost there. Join us in this absolutely essential training workshop – to strategize your organizational communication for next 365 days.
Why choose this training?
Whether you need to strengthen and have more control of your fundraising activities, or enhance participation from community or the media, this training will help to improve your organisation’s communication effectiveness. This course combines the trainer’s vast expertise with participants’ knowledge and experience in a way that helps each individual to understand how to create the conditions for successful organizational communication. Participants learn and discuss the core principles of organizational communication, specific communication techniques and how to maximise impact and learning.
What will you learn?
Through a mix of templates, case studies, theory and interactive discussion, you will learn how to:
- Plan next year’s PR activities to strengthen linkages with donors and other stakeholders
- Sketch communication workload in upcoming conferences, seminars, workshops & other public events
- Realize the number and frequency of books, newsletters, brochures, campaign materials & IEC materials
- Chart in social media posts, blog entries, info-graphs & other social media interactions to boost traffic to your website
- Map out annual media engagements including press releases, columns, features, TV/Radio/Newspaper interviews, briefings, op-eds, paid advertisements & media visits
- Calculate number of presentations to engage board members, communities and other stakeholders
- Visualise communication research and follow-up for manuscripts
- Generate timeline to clean up lists and databases for archival, mailing and coordination
- Develop schedule to manage organizational knowledge products; and
- Carry out other tasks that require editorial decision-making and resource planning
- Session 1: How to Set New Year Organizational Communication Goals (it could be more funds or visibility, greater sharing or transparency – align it with your mission)
- Session 2: How to Define Targets through Resource Planning (numbers of everything related to communication mixed with HR, Finance, LFAs)
- Session 3: How to Develop Communication Activity Timelines for Improved Work Planning & Coordination (releases, reports, milestones, celebrations, upcoming events or other important dates)
- Session 4: How to Prepare Roster for Communication Roles & Responsibilities (from CEO to field staff, chalk out communication work plan for everyone)
- Session 5: How to Identify Audiences for Communication Products & Activities (know your communication stakeholders & recognize their needs)
- Session 6: How to Create Realistic Communication Budgets for 2017 (each rupee counts, so learn to spend on communication strategically)
- Session 7: How to Develop Organizational Communications Capacity Building Plan (strengthen available communication skills-set for efficiency and impact)
- Session 8: How to Develop Communication Effectiveness & Impact Indicators/MOVs (whether it is more participation or sales, fix communication success mark)
- Do-it-Yourself, interactive sessions to help participants prepare their annual communication plan
- Pre and post training evaluations to assess knowledge and preparedeness of participants
- Bi-lingual (English & Urdu) to maximize understanding of ideas
- Support available through personal, professional and academic insights to enhance outputs
- Experts from many fields would be invited to offer wide-range of expertise to the participants
How long: 2 days (0900 to 1700 hrs)
Who should attend?: Nonprofit CEOs/Head of Organizations, Project Managers, Communication & Media/PR Directors/Managers, Fundraising & Partnerships Portfolio Managers, Corporate Social Responsibility Leaders, Advocacy & Social Change Team Leaders.Cost: 14,000 PKR excluding taxes (includes facilitation, materials, meals during training) – Participants will be responsible for their stay, transportation and other expanses
Where and when: Islamabad (19-20 Dec), Lahore (23-24 Dec), Karachi (28-29 Dec)
Registration: Click Here to apply online
For immediate assistance: Please SMS or Call at +92-306 5214008 or email us at email@example.com