Pakistan Centre for Development Communication (PCDC) is pleased to offer "Organizational Membership" to NGOs, International & Local Donors, Civil Society Networks, Nonprofit Hospitals, Academic Institutions including Universities, Think Tanks, Corporate Social Responsibility (CSR) Initiatives, and Public Sector Development Projects
Please read the following terms and conditions carefully before filling out the membership application form. For more information, please contact us.
- Non-Government Organization (NGO)
- Civil Society Organization (CSO)
- Local Support Organization (LSO)
- Community-based Organizations (CBO)
- Social Welfare Association
- Trust or Foundation
- Charity-based Organization and Institution (School, Hospital, Clinic, Orphanage, Shelter, any other charity-based service provider)
- Rural Support Programs
- Micro-finance Institutions
- Registered Network of NGOs/CSOs (Human Rights groups, Income Generation/Savings Groups, Advocacy Groups etc)
- Professional Association (Doctors, Lawyers, Journalists, Engineers, Teachers, Para-medics, Business & Finance, Arts, Sports, Literature etc)
- Universities, Academic Institutions, Research Organizations & Think Tanks
- Labour Unions
(Please understand that organizations that believe in discrimination in hiring, compensation, access to training or services, promotion, termination, and/or retirement based on race, color, sex, national origin, religion, age, disability, gender identity or expression, marital status, pregnancy, sexual orientation, political affiliation, union membership other than as allowed by law, will not be considered for membership).
Member organizations are entitled to use all services offered by PCDC. This includes;
- Unrestricted access to information about new grants, funds, jobs, scholarships, fellowships, events & other opportunities
- Get support in proposal writing and coordination with donors
- Gain access to free and paid databases including directories, policy documents, manuals etc
- Avail discounts on training offered by PCDC
- Participate in events organized by PCDC
- Establish partnerships with other network members
- Get professional advice and support in event planning
- Get support in media management and planning for events
- Expert advice and support for the development of organizational communication policy and other documents
Each membership is approved for a period of one year. After completion of one year, the organization would need to apply for membership renewal.
(PCDC reserves the right to approve or reject membership application(s) without sharing reasons)
Organizational Membership Fee is Ten Thousand Rupees Per Month i.e. One Hundred and Twenty Thousand Rupees per year.
- The fee is payable once a year.
- Organizations that apply for membership before 15 February 2020 can avail a discount of Twenty Thousand Rupees. Hence, they will need to pay One Hundred Thousand (100,000) Rupees for a one-year membership.
- Advance fee payment is necessary to apply for organizational membership. (In case of disapproval of membership application, the full fee will be refunded).
- No application for Organizational Membership will be reviewed without submission of proof for advance payment.
- Please send in your cheques, bank drafts or pay orders in the name of;
- Account Title: Pakistan Centre for Development Communication (PCDC)
- Bank: MCB Islamic Bank Ltd.
- Account Number: 1191001839680001
- Branch Code (for transfers inside Pakistan): 1191001839680001
- IBAN Number: PK05MCIB1191001839680001
- Swift Code: MCIBPKKI
- You can also use e-transfers through telephone banking (Telenor Easy Paisa or UBL Omni etc) to our Jazz Cash account on +92 – 03065214008
- For more information about payment options and other details, please Contact PCDC